Did you know that a candle can be classed as a soy candle if it contains as little as 51% soybean oil? Don't worry - our Woodbridge Soy candles are made from 100% soybean oil. Soy candles have risen in popularity over the last few years as consumers look to make purchases that are better for the environment. Here are 5 benefits of choosing soy candles -
1. Soy candles are 100% biodegradable. As a planet we're becoming more conscious of the amount of waste that we product, so choosing a candle that won't clutter the environment for decades is a real plus.
2. Soy wax produces no toxic fumes - Soy wax is derived from vegetables which provides cleaner burning. The toxins and pollutants you may get from other candles are gone, meaning they're less likely to trigger allergies.
3. Soy candles produce no sooting! Sooting is the black smoke that can sometimes occur when burning a candle, which may linger on your glass candle jar.
4. You don't need to use solvents to clean up spilt soy wax. Soy wax has a lower burn temperature than other candles, so you can simply clean up any spills with soap and hot water.
5. They last longer! As soy wax burns cooler than regular candles, you'll usually find that your candles will have a slower burn time. Enjoy your favourite fragrances for longer!
Our Woodbridge collection has expanded this year and now houses 16 exquisite fragrances, in two different candle designs, and all are gift-boxed. What's not to love?