Aromatize Ltd are a wholesale supplier of a number of high-quality product ranges. These are Goose Creek candles, Kringle Candles, Kittredge Candles, Woodbridge Soy Candles, and Aroma Accessories. Below we will give information such as product information, lead times and prices.
Goose Creek Candles
- Goose Creek Candles began operations in 1997 and is now a well-respected leading US manufacturer of fragranced candles, room sprays and air fresheners. With facilities in South Carolina and Tennessee they are ideally situated to support the thousands of retailers they service across the US. Supplying boutiques, department stores, garden centres and pharmacies they are a perfect match for Aromatize and Aroma Accessories.
- 100% American hand poured candle jars (High grade, food quality, paraffin wax) which are handcrafted under strict quality control. Every production batch is randomly tested for colour, aroma and burn profile.
- Over 100 different fragrances offered across over 10 product ranges:
o 16oz Dual Wicked Essential Candle Jars (Up to 90 hours burn time)
o 24oz Dual Wicked Essential Candle Jars (Up to 150 hours burn time)
o Essential Wax Melts (Up to 80 hours burn time / up to 13 ½ hours per wax section)
o Room Sprays (1.5oz and up to 500 sprays)
o Air Fresheners (Lasts for up to 30 days)
o Plug-Ins(Lasts for up to 4 weeks)
- All Goose Creek candles have at least two wicks, meaning they burn cleaner and generate less soot than the single wick style. They generate more light, less wax residue and pure, clean fragrances. Goose Creek wicks are all produced in the US. The wicks are made from solid cotton and in some cases may contain a paper core. Goose Creek never use wicks with a lead core.
- The scents, fragrance throw and burn are excellent. Only refined wax, the richest colours and the finest essential oils are used. Room Sprays contain the same “safe to breathe” fragrance formulation as the candles but pressurised for release in a can.
- Unlike many of their competitors, Goose Creek have their own in-house fragrance developers and evaluators. Their in-house developers work with world renowned perfumeries to create unique custom formulas to meet the needs and desires of their customers.
- Prices are up to 20% less expensive, than other leading brands in this product category.
- Complimented by the largest range of high quality candle accessories (Aroma Accessories) available in the market at the most competitive prices.
Woodbridge Soy Candles
- At Woodbridge all our candles are produced from 100% pure soy bean oil which is better for the environment and better for you. Only natural essential oils are used to perfume these candles to further enhance the fragrance throw and clean burning characteristics we achieve.
- Along with wax products we have also produced a range of diffusers, aroma stones and room sprays that have been manufactured to the highest standards.
- Our Soybean is imported from the U.S.A. through sustainable producers.
- Only pure organic essential oils are used to fragrance every product we produce and are imported from leading perfume houses based in the U.S.A, Europe and Australia.
- Soybean is 100% biodegradable.
- Soy does not produce carcinogenic substances when being burned as some paraffin based candles can. No “sooting” is produced when burning a soy candle.
- Our soy is 100% GM free and no pesticides or herbicides are used during cultivation.
- Our fragrance load is more than double that of standard fragranced candles. Standard candle 2-3% load, premium candle 5%, Woodbridge 7%. Only pure cotton wicks are used in our products.
- Soy wax spills can easily be cleaned without the use of solvents.
- None of our components have been subject to animal testing.
- No artificial colourants or dyes are used in our products.
- Our reed & ceramic diffusers do not contain alcohol.
- Our unique wooden lids are produced from renewable sources. All packaging used on our products is through recycled channels.
- 100% dye-free and colored only by the purest fragrance oils, Kringle Candles consistently yield the most luminous white light.
- Kringle Candle’s distinctive crisp, white shades fit every décor scheme with understated elegance.
- No lead wicks or bases are used in making any Kringle products.
- Kringle use only 100% pure, North American-sourced and refined food-grade paraffin wax in their candles.
- We stock up to 28 fragrances in Kringles large and medium candles, and daylight candles.
- The large candles are 22oz, dual wicked and have a burn time of up to 100 hours. The medium candles are 14.5oz, dual wicked and have a burn time of up to 75 hours. The daylight candles are 1.5oz and have a burn time of 10-12 hours.
- No lead wicks or bases are used in making any Kittredge products.
- Kittredge use only 100% pure, North American-sourced and refined food-grade paraffin wax in their candles.
- Highly Scented brightly coloured wax in classic Apothecary jars.
- We stock up to 28 fragrances in Kittredge's large and medium candles, and daylight candles.
- The large candles are 23oz, dual wicked and have a burn time of up to 150 hours. The medium candles are 16oz, dual wicked and have a burn time of up to 90 hours. The daylight candles are 1.5oz and have a burn time of 10-12 hours.
- Low minimum order values. £250 UK mainland, £300 Northern & Southern Ireland & £500 Channel Islands and Export (FOB).
- Small pack sizes.
- Prompt delivery. Lead time of 3 days to 30 days dependent on stock requirements.